Redevelopment of the Medical Practice
St George Medical Practice was established 90 years ago. Dr Wells and Dr Saxby had a medical practice on the site before Dr George Wilcox took over in 1947. In 1983 Dr Greg Wilcox commenced work under the guidance of his father.
The general idea is to build a multistorey building on the site.
Below is a concept design illustration of the view from Gray St.
Excavation has commenced.